Monday 21 September 2015

SPARROW SONGS: POETESS STACY CALLAHAN'S PAGE: 3

DEAD END ROAD

 
POETESS SPARROWSONG
____________________________________________________________
Crossed a path called Almost...
There you could have heard a secret...
Almost shared...
Could love Almost be found there?
A piece of paper laid on the ground...
Picked it up and read...
I found someone to share my life with...
As I continued walking...
There was someone sobbing...
Second guessing should I speak or say nothing at all?
Almost walked right on passed the sad sound...
Stopping in my tracks...
"Are you alright?" I asked...
Almost a whisper the words I heard...
"I thought we Almost had it all." Was the only words that struggled to be said...
Continuing on Almost path...
Not a moment to soon came upon...
A road called...
DEAD END ROAD
Enter at your own risk!
There I found there was no turning back...
_________________________________________________

By
Poetess sparrowsong
___________________________________
NOTE: 
The above poem will be translated to Malayalam
 by 
WILLIAMSJI MAVELI

No comments:

Post a Comment